Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

THE CHRISTMAS BIG PRIZE

We thought we would give you a wee update!!

Who is still in the running for the Christmas prize??

After this week we have one more challenge and then a lucky winner gets chosen straight out of santa's hat!

Charlie (7) will be drawing a name from the hat and showing you all who has won!

So who is still left you ask??

Hmmm let me see


So ladies one more week!

And just because we love you so much and value your participation, we have made up some bundles of prizes for all of you so you all get a little something from the hazelnuts!

And thats not all! We would like you all to guest individually with us for a month in 2014!

Every one of you are a winner!

So winner will be announced on 23rd December!

GOOD LUCK


8 comments:

  1. Well done in my eyes you are all winners as you have entered every week come rain or shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyed every week and thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for offering so much inspiration each week in the theme and the DT projects, I challenged myself to manage a card a week and somehow I have, that's enough for me but is so lovely of you in offering the prize pack and other goodies including the guest DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for getting my mojo going each week ... I have loved the challenges and am getting there with blogging! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed the challenges each week and have loved seeing everyone's great ideas. Thank you for offering us all a treat and looking forward to being a guest next year. Good luck to all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved the challenges each week and you got me writing a blog entry each week which is brilliant- still have lots of learning to do on this! Looking forward to next year- it is great to everyone's different takes on themes. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoyed this is sooo much and look forward to guesting for you .. Look forward to seeing what you bring in 2014 hugs Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge thank you for setting the challenges each week and making it such fun. I have used products I might not have if it hadn't been for the weekly challenges. You have been so generous with your inspiration and in offering each of us a wee bundle just for entering, as well as the guest DT look forward to that. Also looking forward to seeing the Through Purple Haze challenge blog develop on into the New Year and throughout 2014. Thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment