Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

#139 Layers (more than 3)

Thank you all for joining our Lace/Ribbon challenge :)
Great to see a variety of paper projects- very fun to look at them all.

So, are you ready for December? It's just some hours away... I have my plans ready- it will be a busy two week period but hopefully I get the house in shape *lol*


↓For Winner and Top 3please scroll down↓


The new challenge is

#139 Layers
(more than 3)

Here's some inspiration from the DT



Sollan
Sollan Vinghed sitt bilde.



*******

Winner & Top3 from #138

Winner
#21 SewPaperPaint



Top3
#19 Keti's Projects


#13 Cards made by Beckie


#4 Birgit


Congrats ladies! Grab your badge from the right sidebar and display on your blog :)

Remember theme for our challenge

More than 3 Layers




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. (I have 6 layers on my first card)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these Design Team projects are wonderful! I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe inspiration de la DT.
    Merci beaucoup pour ce défi auquel je participe avec plaisir.

    Superb inspiration from the DT.
    Thank you very much for this challenge which I participate with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbes créations de l'équipe de conception.
    Merci pour ce beau défi auquel je participe avec plaisir.
    Bonnes fêtes.
    A bientôt.

    Beautiful creations of the design team.
    Thank you for this beautiful challenge which I participate with pleasure.
    Happy Holidays.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment