Followers

Thursday 5 October 2017

#135 Anything Goes

Hi all!
I'm finally back in blogland after moving. I'm still settling in, but I like it here and have tons of projects going on in my life. Autumn is here, some trees are already out of leaves. Others still have tons of green leaves. Really chilly in the morning, hot during the day. As long as the sun is shining I will not complain ;)
*****

For Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, scroll down please :)


DT Inspiration

I'll get my project in as soon as possible. While waiting for it- take a look at my daughter after having fun with makeup... 

Lisbeth Kalsveen sitt bilde.
(Photo by Katja)


(Stamp from Mo Manning)

(terrified of spiders, so well done!)

(Made a double LO this time)




Thats it from the DT. Hope you find some inspiration for your project :)

*****
Time to announce 
Winner and Top 3 from #134 Romantic

Winner

Top3


Congrats ladies! Grab your banner from the sidebar :)

That's all for now, just the little reminder regarding theme for our new challenge

#135 Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Great work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment